Looking for part time work that pays $20/hour?
Would you like to have a job that works around your personal schedule?
Become a NY Travel Baseball Umpire!
- In 2 hours or less you will earn at least $40.
- In 3 Months you can earn over $1000.
- You decide when you’re available to work.
- Plenty of work available – Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- You need to supply your own equipment (starter package available from out supplier).
- Umpire needs to purchase pants, shirt, and hat.
Registration Fee: $200 ($100 deposit required)
Location: JHS 88 (Peter Rouget) – 544 7th Avenue (and 18th St.) in Park Slope.
Dates and Times: 7 Sunday mornings 10am – 12pm
- January 7
- January 21
- January 28
- February 4
- February 11
- February 25
- March 4
Call for more information: David Santonas 347-247-8669